Nothing brings more cheerfulness to those drab classroom walls that a little color. Rainbows are the perfect decoration to welcome St. Patrick's Day and then transition into Spring. Here are a few ideas to welcome Spring!
1. Everything is Sunshine and Rainbows with this cute paper plate craft
2. Watercolor Rainbows, break out those watercolors and get to painting, your kids will love this chance to create!
3. Create a Rainbow sensory station this is a great addition to any primary classroom, hide different letters and objects, send kids on a color scavenger hunt.
4. For a healthy snack try making an Edible Rainbow
5. Lucky Charm Cupcakes, perfect for a St. Patty's Day treat
6. Rainbow cookies a yummy treat to try this recipe uses jello for vibrant colors and taste
7. Cute and creative Rainbows make a great art activity, pair this with a lesson on using juicy color words (Melissa Forney) teach students to retire the traditional colors like red and orange and create some juicy color words like Radiant red and flaming hot orange!
8. Get your bulletin boards ready for spring with this colorful rainbow. Just use colorful streamers to recreate this look.
Create a Rainbow sensory station this is a great addition to any primary classroom, hide different letters and objects, send kids on a color scavenger hunt. Check out how to recreate this in your classroom here!
Check out our Colorful Writing kit filled with great March Writing prompts